No announcement yet.

Dorico Support Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I created a button, added a task, added an icon, but when I press the close button it doesn't show up. If I press Edit, I can see that the information is there

Comment

Well, I figured what was happening, the button was hidden

Comment

Good! Your experience tells us to do something with this to make it more straightforward :-).

Comment

I have been having serious problems for quite sometime with my Metagrid/Dorico/iPad Air combination. Commands that should work do not, and these non working commands have been confirmed to work by another forum user. I am running on an (old) iPad Air who's latest software is iOS 12.4.5. I believe the latest version is 13.3.x. My iPad is not able to update to 13 so I'm stuck with 12.

Should Metagrid work with iOS 12.4.5 as there does not seem to any specification limitation I can find on the site in this regard?

Thanks

Comment

• Przemek
            Przemek commented
            Editing a comment
            We emailed you today - waiting for more info.

MG still crashes when assigning Preferences to a button.

This is not an issue to me since I'm not using this, but I discovered it when I by misstake happened to add Preferences as a part of a macro.

Comment

• Przemek
            Przemek commented
            Editing a comment
            OK - thanks.

Hi all, don't know if this is still the right thread - just wondering whether there are plans to update for Dorico 4, or even a way to duplicate my Dorico 3 profile and make it work on Dorico 4? (I tried pointing the keycommands location to the new Dorico4 folder, but that didn't trick it!).

thanks and best, James

Comment

• Przemek
            Przemek commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi James - if Metagrid v1 doesn't recognize Dorico 4 and doesn't show your profile, export your viewset for Dorico 3 and then import it into the empty (blank) viewset for Dorico 4 that Metagrid v1 has already created (blank space displayed by MG when you switch to Dorico 4).

Thanks so much for this, Przemek! Seems that I'd managed to trash my Dorico 3 viewset somehow during the experimentation, but I downloaded the default one from the metagrid website again, imported it into Dorico 4, and hey presto.

Thanks and best!

Comment

Working...
          X