Application Icon missing suddenly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application Icon missing suddenly

I was working today, making some adjustments to the layout for Cubase when I realized the Cubase logo isn't displayed at the top of the screen anymore. Other apps still showing the appropriate logo. Any thoughts what I may have done?

Is this situation repetitive and are there any conditions under which it happens?

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      I was working today, making some adjustments to the layout for Cubase when I realized the Cubase logo isn't displayed at the top of the screen anymore. Other apps still showing the appropriate logo. Any thoughts what I may have done?
      Almost three Years later, and it still happens to me too!
      I contacted MetaGrid, but no luck!
      Please get this fixed for once and for all!​

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-0820.png Views:	0 Size:	526.6 KB ID:	5151 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-0818.png Views:	0 Size:	89.9 KB ID:	5152

>>>>>>>>>This one has the wrong Logo! <<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>And this one has No Logo at all! <<<<<<

Sometimes when I am done editing for instance "Chrome" buttons, and I go back to Cubase, The Chrome Logo is on top, with the Name Cubase! But most of the time, there is no Logo, only a white square with black inside!.OMG What is this?

Fix it please!
      Last edited by Pauluz; 09-09-2022, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Paul, thank you for the input. I guess you are on Windows, right? We get the icons directly from the system - for some reasons sometimes doesn't provide the correct image data for the application in focus - we really wanted to do something about it but this glitch is beyond our control I am afraid.

Comment

Working...
        X