Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Back to Previous View" keeps Crashing on iOS 10.3.3

Hi dear Metagrid Team,

i came into some small issues with Button's Editor setting "Back to Previous View".
    I have a Setup for Opera, where I have a Single View with all the Buttons, and a second View (Single Page) with Hyperlinks Embedded.
    So if I click on [Hyperlinks] on View 1 (OperaButtons) it refers to View 2 (Linkstorage) and set Focus in URL Bar in Browser. So far so good, but if I click on one of my [Hyperlink] Buttons, wich have a {www.google.com + Enter} setup inside, and if I have the "go back to Previous View" setting enabled, it keeps crashing, and the App closes.

ATM I have the "go back to Previous View" setting disabled, so I can switch manually between the 2 View's, but either way it would be really helpful if this Function would be fixable.

I am on iOS Version 10.3.3 (iPad gen 4, I guess)
    Metasystem [WIN] V.2.3.2.1

Greetings,

Auxiliary.inn

thanks for the report - we are investigating it.

Comment

Well, thats some great news.
      if you need some Help in form of my Viewset or something like this, please let me know, i would appreciate every bit I can help with this.

Comment

Yes, can you please sent your viewset to [email protected]?

Comment

Any news here ?

Comment

Apologies for this taking so long. We are waiting to finish Studio One support - we hope to have it ready within two weeks. Then we will release the next version of MG1.

Comment

Working...
            X