Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetaGrid Pro Beta - welcome!

Welcome to MetaGrid Pro Beta

First of all, thanks for joining the Beta program for Metagrid Pro - the next iteration of the flexible and powerful control surface. MetaGrid Pro cannot happen without you - the users. We value your opinions, insights and feedback and we will be doing our best to incorporate them in the subsequent builds. MetaGrid Pro Beta is far from being perfect at this moment although we did our best to provide you with a stable and reliable build. But at this very moment, please don't create anything meaningful with Beta 1 - just test the app and its capabilities. We hope that Beta 2 will be stable enough to enable you to start creating production ready content. Together we will iron out all the remaining bugs and issues to make MetaGrid Pro a solid app at the release time.

Here are the info:

- please download the latest MetaServer 3.0.0 Beta from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nei4azg2g..._Beta.zip?dl=0
    - download Metagrid Pro Beta 1 from TestFlight
    - report all the issues in the Issues channel of this forum
    - add feature requests and general improvement ideas in Feature Requests of this forum
    - for operation instructions, read the manual available in MetaGrid Pro Settings (click the profile icon in the upper left corner of the dashboard). Additionally, you can watch the sneak peek videos on our Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...DSdpPGahDuJwju

Once more, THANK YOU so much for helping us to make this app great!

How do I get the TestFlight Beta? Note: I'm very conversant with TestFlight so it's probably just the Metagrid Beta code I need.

Comment

• Przemek
      Przemek commented
      Editing a comment
      Please send me your email at [email protected] and I will add you to the TestFlight. Your input will be much appreciated Martin.

Hey Przemek,

Congrats on the Metagrid 2 beta cycle! I know you’ve been working hard to get to this point. NAMM 2020, where I had a drawing for Metagrid 1.x winners, seems so long ago! Crazy.

Anyway, with DP11 out now, it will be great to test Metagrid 2 with it. Saw the custom icons directory. This should be sweet.

I’ll encourage MOTU to support you in anyway I can. See you in the forum.

Regards,
    Steve Steele

Comment

• Przemek
      Przemek commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Steve for joining the forum and for your help to make MGPro a great product!

Is it possible to import our existing Layout/Grid from Metagrid into the Metagrid Pro beta?

Starting to build a grid to play around with different features anyway!

Comment

• Przemek
      Przemek commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you can do this through Dropbox or iOS share menu as explained in the manual available from the Settings menu. Currently there is an issue with Dropbox authorization when you have MetaGrid v1 and MetaGrid Pro on the same iPad - it will be fixed in the next build.

I have deleted the old app and can get access to my dropbox, but i cant seem to find a way to import my views / views set that i did for the old app, is there is a way to bring those into the new version

Comment

• Przemek
      Przemek commented
      Editing a comment
      We will release this week the build with the improved Dropbox flow - I will record a short video on how to import/export MG1 content.

Hi! Question about pricing - will the owners of the MG 1 get the MG Pro version with some discount / for free?😀

Comment

こんにちは、日本から、参加します
      「Hironobu Nakakubo」です ニックネーム 「Soncho」
      よろしく願います
      日本語で書いています Google翻訳で見れますか?
      ダメなら、僕が翻訳して記事を書きます。

僕は皆さんの、投稿は、翻訳出来ています。
      ーーーーーーーーーーーー
      Hello, I'm from Japan "Hironobu Nakakubo" Nickname "Soncho" Nice to meet you Written in Japanese Can you see it with Google Translate? If it doesn't work, I will translate it and write the article. I have translated your posts.
      Last edited by Hironobu Nakakubo; 08-29-2021, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Przemek
        Przemek commented
        Editing a comment
        I can see the translation, Hironobu :-). Welcome to the forum.
    Working...
    X