MetaSever 3 Beta for Mac build 1020 available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetaSever 3 Beta for Mac build 1020 available

MetaSever 3 Beta for Mac build 1020 available that should fix connection issues and macro support for WiFi connection.

HI Przemek,

Where can I download the new build from?

Thanks,
    David

ETA: Don't worry. Just found it in this post: https://forum.metasystem.io/forum/me...=2377#post2377
    Last edited by David T; 08-16-2021, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Was the Windows version updated too? Metaserver is giving me a .NET error on Windows 10.

Comment

We are still trying to pin point the cause - thanks for your patience.

Comment

Hi Guys - please do the following - in the console in the admin mode execute the following line:
          reg delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Metaserver /f

And run MetaServer again. Let me know if it worked.

Comment

Hi Przemek!
            Haven't been able to try the new beta, but I quickly tried this solution and I'm still getting the same error in MS setup. I don't use Windows often so I don't know if I did it right. First I tried using the command line in admin mode, got nothing. Then I entered Regedit, found the entry on the path given by your command, and deleted it manually. I believe is the same thing, right?
            I'm on MS version 3.0.0, there's no new version, right?

Comment

Right, there is no new version - we need to enable the detailed logging from MetaSever. We will be back with the instructions very soon.

Comment

It didn't work for me. I've also tried Metaserver on my spare laptop that has no trace of Metagrid whatsoever and got the same error.

Comment

I have attached the dedicated ini file that will help debug this issue. It enables details logging. Extract the archive and put metaserver.ini file in the same folder where you have Metaserver.
                  Restart Metaserver and do problematic actions. Then send us the log file located in user's Documents directory (c:\Users\[User]\Documents\metaserver-0.log)

Best Regards
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Długosz View Post
                    I have attached the dedicated ini file that will help debug this issue. It enables details logging. Extract the archive and put metaserver.ini file in the same folder where you have Metaserver.
                    Restart Metaserver and do problematic actions. Then send us the log file located in user's Documents directory (c:\Users\[User]\Documents\metaserver-0.log)

Best Regards
                    Hi Robert, I've attached the log file. There's more information about the issue in this thread. Thank you.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X