Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetaGrid Pro Beta1 build 9879 released

New
    - full screen mode for grids - now you are able to display your grids in the full screen mode. You can define it per workspace by editing the workspace and turning on “Display Grids in Full Screen Mode” after which all grids in this workspace will display in the full screen mode, or enable Display All Grids In Full Screen Mode in the Settings - this setting will override the full screen mode set for individual workspaces and will cause all your grids to display in the full screen mode.
    - Copy Switch Off settings to Switch On for momentary and latching switches (next to Latch Off/Latch On multisegment control)

Bug fixes
    - MGPro creates a correctly named profile for Logic Pro X
    - CC faders now support bidirectional communication
    - Macro editor is displayed on tapping macro cell in the Fader editor
    - Edit Pane header is correctly refreshed on copy/paste switches
    - Search functionality works as expected in the Macro editor
    - Group assignment is kept on import
    - Keyboard Maestro macros are now correctly supported
    - Popover modal windows are now dismissible on iOS12
    - MG Pro doesn’t crash on scene deletion
    - Add/Clear buttons are now functional on smaller devices
    - Win selection in Content Editor in kept in Dashboard in Offline mode
    - Dropbox backup/restore fixed

Could you please tell us how to import an existing v1 viewset?
    Now the Dropbox authorisation works fine.
    I tried to put Sibelius in focus on the Mac, then on the iPad tapped the + next to Profiles but it didnt catch Sibelius as being in focus.
    Then tried the Sharing Button > Import from Dropbox (I had previously pasted a copy of my viewset into profiles) but it silently failed.
    What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Hi
      I can't start the app. I click on Testflight and the on the blue run/open button (it's a danish word: åbn) and the screen goes black and then I'm back to the mainscreen.
      What can I do??? It's a iPad Pro running iPadOS 14.71

Comment

Originally posted by Musicmind View Post
        Hi
        I can't start the app. I click on Testflight and the on the blue run/open button (it's a danish word: åbn) and the screen goes black and then I'm back to the mainscreen.
        What can I do??? It's a iPad Pro running iPadOS 14.71
        I had to trash old version and reinstall from Testflight

Comment

As mentioned in the welcome email for the beta testers, till Beta3 some deep changes are still possible (data model adjustments) and that can require delete the app and the reinstalling it. We don't want to make database migration on database changes till Beta3. Since Beta3 nothing will change in the CoreData model and the app will have the complete feature set and be stable enough to let you create your custom content. Also we have just released build 9929 that fixes the profile import crash.

Comment

• NotationMaster
            NotationMaster commented
            Editing a comment
            If I got this right, we cannot create custom content right now or we cannot import content from v1?
            Now I can create a new Profile with the "in-focus" app but then importing from Dropbox imports nothing.
            What can I do beside starting back from the beginning with every button?
            Has anyone been able to successfully import something from v1—assuming the mvset file was copied into the Metagrid Pro folder in Dropbox—?
            If so, can you give me some help to successfully do that as well?

NotationMaster As explained in the manual, mvset from MG1 is treated as a workspace in MGPro. So basically copy the mvset file to the Workspace folder in your Dropbox account, create the respective profile in MGPro and then import the mvset file as a workspace.

Comment

• NotationMaster
            NotationMaster commented
            Editing a comment
            I have done that: put the mvset in the Workspaces folder created by MGPro.
            Pressing the Import from Dropbox opens the correct window but then nothing is seen in there.
            If I put the mvset in the Profiles folder it sees it even if, now as expected, it does not import it.
            What is wrong here?

• I have done that: put the mvset in the Workspaces folder created by MGPro.
              Pressing the Import from Dropbox opens the correct window but then nothing is seen in there.
              If I put the mvset in the Profiles folder it sees it even if, now as expected, it does not import it.
              What is wrong here?
          Same experience here, an empty black window opens when trying to import from from Dropbox.

Comment

Now I see that my Viewsets from MG1 has the ending .mvset, which doesn't match the ones exported from MGPro. I guess this is why nothing shows up when trying to import from Dropbox. How to handle this?
            Last edited by MatsHall; 08-29-2021, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Przemek
              Przemek commented
              Editing a comment
              This will be fixed in the upcoming Beta1 build tomorrow. You will need to copy .mvset to the Workspaces folder and import it as a workspace after creating a profile for the respective app.

Originally posted by MatsHall View Post
            Now I see that my Viewsets from MG1 has the ending .mvset, which doesn't match the ones exported from MGPro. I guess this is why nothing shows up when trying to import from Dropbox. How to handle this?
            That's what I've done, so I'll try again after the update.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X