Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED] Pop up menus opening in full screen, various issues

Hello,

Even though I'm unable to use Metaserver 3.0, I'm testing Metagrid Pro in off-line mode. Some issues:
    • All the pop-up menus are opening in full screen (please see attached images) so that's probably why I'm unable to "go back" to the main screen, as reported in another email.
    • I'm unable to change to "Win" mode in Content Manager. It reverts to Mac as soon as I tap Done.
    • There seems to be a visual glitch where the first button stays always "selected"

Windows 10 20H2, iPad Air (first gen), iOS 12.5.4

Thank you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zolhof; 08-12-2021, 02:20 AM.

Screenshots part 2.
    Attached Files

Comment

zolhof Thanks! I have registered a separate issue for Win mode in Offline Mode. We will also fix the iOS12 UI glitches in the next Beta1 build scheduled for the next week. I am intrigued by the "visual glitch" - is that replicable somehow?

Comment

Thanks for fixing it! The visual glitch seems random at the moment, but I will let you know if I find a way to reproduce it.

Comment

Fixed in Build9879

Comment

Originally posted by Przemek View Post
            Fixed in Build9879
            Hi Przemek, build 10110 here, thank you for including an "X" to close the pop-up menus. They are still opening in full screen, is this expected?

The "Copy & Paste Style" menu does not have an X, I'm only able to close it by restarting Metagrid.

Build 10110, iPad Air (first gen), iOS 12.5.4, Windows 10 20H2.

Thank you.

Comment

OK, we will fix it in the next build.

Comment

Working...
              X