• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash when copy buttons in imported v.1 grids

This is what happens.
    - Copy a button in one v.1-grid
    - Select a destination grid
    - Selecting a newly created grid in MGP causes MG to crash, but if I instead selects another v.1-grid as destination MG does NOT crash.

Again - I would need your workspace to investigate it - I can't replicate it. Please send it to [email protected]

Comment

I have been able to import the workspace you have sent (Dorico) - a great one, btw :-). And I the copy/paste between grids works OK. Can you please describe the procedure you follow or record a short video?

Comment

Originally posted by Przemek View Post
        I have been able to import the workspace you have sent (Dorico) - a great one, btw :-). And I the copy/paste between grids works OK. Can you please describe the procedure you follow or record a short video?
        The procedure was as I wrote in the OP.

Copy a button in one v.1-grid - Select a destination grid
        - Selecting a newly created grid in MGP causes MG to crash, but if I instead selects another v.1-grid as destination MG does NOT crash and pasting works as expected.

But I can try to do a screen recording when I'm back at the office. 👍👍

Comment

Here are 2 short screen recordings of a copy-button-crash: (click the headers to show the vids.)

Recording 1: Crash
          1. Copy the top left Harmon-button
          2. selecting the grid Write - new, which is a new one created in MGP
          3. CRASH
          Recording 2: No crash
          1. Copy the top left Harmon-button
          2. selecting the grid Text which is created in MG v. 1.
          3. Paste the button
          4. No crash

Comment

I'm wondering if there is something going on in my v.1 Dorico-viewset loaded into MGP. Today when looking into this again MGP crashes as soon as I switch to Dorico. If Dorico is active when starting MGP it crashes right away.

Comment

• Przemek
              Przemek commented
              Editing a comment
              We will include the fix in the next build scheduled for the next week.

• MatsHall
              MatsHall commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah, great! So you found what causes the crash. Looking forward to the next update. 👍👍💪
          Working...
          X