Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macro Actions: Keyboard Shortcut always "A", can't select other key [WIN]

Hi there,

When I create a Keyboard Shortcut, the "A" key cannot be changed. If I select any other key, it goes back to "A". It happens with a new action or an existing one.

Not sure if related, but I'm only able to use Mac mode. Any profile created in Win mode doesn't work because it always switches back to a Mac profile.

Metagrid Pro build 10110, Metaserver 2.3.2, Windows 10 20H2

Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you for the beta 2 update, however, this is still an issue on build 10745. I'm unable to select a key other than the letter "A" (Win or Mac macro).

Metagrid Pro build 10745, iOS 12.5.5, Metaserver 2.3.2, Windows 10 20H2

Comment

It seems that iOS12 is more problematic than we have expected - we will examine it again. And please update to the latest MetaServer version to check if it is somehow related.

Comment

Originally posted by Przemek View Post
        It seems that iOS12 is more problematic than we have expected - we will examine it again. And please update to the latest MetaServer version to check if it is somehow related.
        Hi Przemek, I am indeed on the latest version 3.0.0.35475 sorry for the confusion. I had my specs from an older post.

Thanks for still supporting iOS 12 because many of us have older devices that are perfect for Metagrid, I, for one, am using two iPad Air 1st gen.

Metagrid Pro build 10745, iOS 12.5.5, Metaserver 3.0.0.35475, Windows 10 20H2

Comment

Quick update: I download the new build 36100 that was posted yesterday and no luck.

Comment

Working...
          X