Metaserver no longer detecting Keyboard Maestro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metaserver no longer detecting Keyboard Maestro

Metaserver has mysteriously stopped interfacing with Keyboard Maestro. When I check metaserver's console, in red it states "Keyboard Maestro not detected." I'm very confused by this as it seems it popped up out of the blue as I haven't changed any settings or done anything differently than i had been doing it when they were working fine together.

i'm on a 2012 macbook pro, catalina 10.15.7 and i have an ipad air 3 on ipados 14.5. i'm also using keyboard maestro 10 but it's important to note that this behavior started before I updated to 10 and persisted through the update.

I have the same issue. Strangely some KM macros work and others don't. If I run those Macros directly inside KM they do work.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FLTR; 11-27-2021, 02:44 PM.

Comment

ok, we are investigating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Przemek View Post
        ok, we are investigating it.
        Hi Przemek, does Metagrid support Keyboard Maestro 10 now? I haven't dared to upgrade for fear of losing the connection between them both

Comment

• David T
          David T commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi there,

I've been working with Metagrid Pro and Keyboard Maestro 10.0.1 from a couple of days after it was released. So far I haven't had a problem with any macros and I use KM for the majority of my macros.

That said, there obviously are issues (above) which Przemek is looking into. For reference my set-up is OSX 12.0.1 (Monterey) on an iMac Pro 2017.

• zcyh_147
          zcyh_147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks David! Looks like I should wait before updating!

Please unzip the attached metaserver.ini file to your user directory (/Users/[user_name]). Restart metaserver and wait a few minutes. Then send us all files from /Users/[user_name]/Library/Logs directory that starts with 'metaserver' text.
        Additionally, try to connect metagrid with metaserver after a few minutes since it started and then try to run KM macro from metagrid.
        Attached Files

Comment

Personally, I don't have any issues with KM10 - all my macros are working correctly and all our test machines behave correctly. Robert will investigate the logs - they will reveal why KM is not detected and some other issues if present.

Comment

Working...
          X