MetaServer 3.3.0 stop working when connecting iPad with MetaGrid Pro 1.2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetaServer 3.3.0 stop working when connecting iPad with MetaGrid Pro 1.2.1

Hi today when I connect to my iPads with MetaGrid Pro 1.2.1 to MetaServer 3.3.0 on MacOS Monterey, the server stop working. Just stating MetaServer works great, but as soon as I connect an iPad it stop responding and the iPads do not find the server anymore.

It worked great yesterday before updating MetaGrid Pro...

UPDATE
    It seem to connect first but then the server stop responding and the connection is lost. After a few minutes the server is responding again and visible in MetaGrid Pro, but when connecting the server stop responding again...I connect the iPads with WiFi.
    Last edited by guylul; 11-26-2022, 03:15 PM.

Hmm, I just tested this agin with the MetaServer Console open. Here is what's happening:
    1. I connect MetaGrid Pro 1.2.1 to the server and the console immediately say "Keyboard Maestro not detected. Macros won't be sent." and "Commands detected & processed.". At this moment the iPad also lost the connection to the server, and the server became unresponsive(spinning wheel) for about 4 minutes.
    2. After two minutes it say "Unable to get list of Apple Shortcut's in folder @@Shortcuts got an error: AppleEvent timed out."
    3. After two more minutes it say "Unable to get list of Apple Shortcut's in folder @@Shortcuts got an error: AppleEvent timed out.: @@Shortcuts got an error: AppleEvent timed out.". Now the server is responsive again. But if I connect MetaGrid Pro again all this just repeats...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	63
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	5717‚Äč
    Attached Files

Comment

Do you have administrative rights for your Mac as shown on the attached screenshot?
      Attached Files

Comment

Im having the same issue with the original Metagrid.

Comment

Working...
        X